Thursday, August 2, 2007

Dems Blame Bush for I-35W Bridge Collapse

I am absolutely appalled at the conduct of Harry Reid. Less than 24 hours after the tragic collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis that claimed at least four lives, he took a potshot at Bush, blaming him for the collapse. The families of the dead have probably not even begun planning the funerals, and Reid wants to point the finger at Bush. Need I remind him, the bridge had been inspected and found to be sound enough to last another 15 years before needing replacement.

Mind you, I'm not an all-out Bush supporter or a hardcore conservative. However, I think it is very telling that Reid has decided to pin this on Bush, and make it out to be his fault. I highly recommend heading over to The Politico Blog for a deeper look at this.

HT: Hugh Hewitt

1 comment:

Drummer Chris said...

Remind me to call the President, my alarm clock didn't go off this morning.