Tuesday, July 24, 2007

One Last Spin

Dan at The Early Spin is reporting that tomorrow will be their last show on WISN-AM. While I was not a listener of the show (I do enjoy talk radio, just not early in the morning, weird I know) I enjoyed reading Dan's insights and posts at The Early Spin Blog. I do hope Dan will continue blogging, and I hope he will land on his feet in radio (Milwaukee or elsewhere) sometime soon. I spent two and a half years working in radio (on and off the air) and I know the business is cutthroat and crazy. You go in every day not knowing if it will be your last, you know it could happen any day, and yet it still takes you by surprise. I know that there are a lot of folks in Milwaukee who will be sad to see the Spin disappear, but maybe this won't be forever. Only time will tell.

No comments: