Wednesday, May 30, 2007

According to Coop...

the world is going crazy, and I'm along for the ride.

Welcome to my new entry into the blogosphere. I'll be focusing a lot on issues in and around the Milwaukee (WI) area, but I'll be taking a stab at national stories as well. This will be a place for me to post my thoughts about things that are going on in the world today, and a place for you to sound off as well. Like something? Not so much? This is your place to rant, rave, and generally make your voice heard.

A few ground rules:
1. Keep it clean. You don't need to use bad language to make your point.
2. Keep it friendly. If you wouldn't say what you're about to say to someone's face, don't say it on this blog.
3. Keep it respectful. People of all backgrounds, beliefs, and opinions are welcome here. You can disagree with someone and that's fine, but don't insult them because they don't agree with you.

Enjoy, and welcome to According to Coop!

No comments: